- Automated servers and network monitoring
- Web sites and web applications monitoring
- Server uptime and performance monitoring
- Industry standard SNMP
and WMI monitoring
- Monitoring in distributed networks
- Can monitor more than 1000 servers
- Agentless monitoring
- Reliable outage and performance problem alerting
- In-depth reporting (history, trends)
- Windows and web interfaces
More on product...
- Maximize network and server uptime
- Increase company profits by minimizing losses
- Proactive alerts on performance problems
- Monitoring both Windows and Linux networks
- Advanced monitoring of web shops and applications
- Optimize server hardware equipment purchases
- Reduce IT costs by saving the time of admin
- Can be used not only by professional administrators
- Affordable yet comprehensive solution
- Can be used remotely via web
More on benefits...
More on monitors...
- Email notification
- SMS (text message) over GSM modem/phone
- SMS (text message) over email
- Execution of a script (locally or remotely)
- Setting SNMP variable value (SNMP SET)
- Play sound
- Show pop-up message
- Send Jabber/ICQ/AOL IM message
More on alerts...
- Automated discovery of network hosts and services
- More than 20 monitoring methods including SNMP and WMI
- More than 10 alerting means including SMS
- Monitoring in multiple separate networks from one central point
- Quick installation and setup
- Admin tools for easy access to problem host
- Easy extension of monitoring functionality via custom monitors. Supports Nagios plug-ins
More on advantages...
- May, 2013 - Web Transaction Monitor is based now upon the Internet Explorer engine to improve compatibility with various web sites. Now IPHost Network Monitor users can monitor web applications and web sites designed to use nowadays' modern web technology.
- September, 2012 - Maintenance release. Known bugs are fixed. Performance improvements.
- May, 2012 - Some 100 MIB files that allows monitoring of Cisco and HP devices are added to the product. LOGIN SMTP Authentication method is now supported.
- February, 2012 - Group operations with monitors and hosts are introduced. Now user can copy, delete, start, stop, and poll any selected monitors and hosts at once.
- October, 2011 - Maintenance release. Several bugs are fixed plus upgrade of Firebird database.
New PING Monitor Creation
- Demo Video
What our customers are saying about IPHost Network Monitor
"Your product is a winner - and I am very particular, this no doubt is the BEST
product that I have used - IPHost removes the complexity of installation and management,
and the cost [of similarly functional competitive products] - thank goodness for others
referring me to your company, otherwise I would have missed out on a good thing."
Jim Leatherman, IT Developer
American Alarm&Communications, Inc.