This MIB is used to configure those devices that supportboot-time hardware diagnostics. It provides the reports about the respective diagnostic tests executed by the devices as well.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-BOOT-HWDIAGS-MIB
- This object identifies the current bank the device has booted with and executed the diagnostic tests.
- This table gives the list of possible diagnostic test 'categories' that may be configured, armed, and run for each bank. The categories are the same for all banks. In the CLI example given above, the categories are: EDAC test, EEPROM test, and FGPA(s) te ...
- Each entry represents a row in ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBTestTable and corresponds to the information about the various categories of diagnostic tests.
- This object uniquely identifies the information about a particular category of test.
- This object represents the name of the diagnostic test.
- The table lists the configuration and results of the tests run on the banks. The results correspond to the execution of the respective tests run at the most recent boot of the device.
- Each entry represents a row in ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBTable and corresponds to the information about the diagnostic tests for a particular bank.
- This object, together with ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBTestIndex, uniquely identifies the information about a particular diagnostic test.
- This object represents the execution status of the test. A value of 'true' indicates that the test has been executed on the most recent boot of the device. A value of 'false' indicates that the test has not been executed.
- This object represents the result of the test on the most recent boot of the device. A value of 'true' indicates that the test passed. A value of 'false' indicates that the test failed.
- This object indicates the action to be taken on this bank at the next boot. A value of 'true' indicates that the test identified by ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBTestName will be executed at the next boot, provided the device chooses this bank for diagnosis.
- A value of 'true' indicates that, for a particular numbered bank, all the configured tests for that same numbered bank are run.
- This object provides additional optional detailed configuration options (sub-tests configurations) for a diagnostics test category. The decoding of this unsigned 32-bit integer is platform-specific and allows for many platform-specific configurations. Fo ...
- This object represents a return code that may be mapped to detailed testresults in an analogous way to how the ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBConfigCode is mapped to configurations. That is, for the CLI example above, a ciscoBootHwDiagsMIBResultCode of F (hex) indic ...
- This group represents the information about the banks and the diagnostic tests run on them.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.