OIDs - outgoing_statistics
The objects described here can be monitored with the IPHost Network Monitor. You can start SNMP monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost right now.
OID list for outgoing statistics
- x25 Statistics Outgoing Circuits
- x25StatOutgoingCircuits 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.3.1.15 (defined in rfc1382)
The number of active outgoing circuits. This includes call requests sent but not yet confirmed. This does not count PVCs.
- Modem Statistics Outgoing Connection Failures
- mdmStatsOutgoingConnectionFailures 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.12.1.5 (defined in rfc1696)
The number of outgoing calls from this modem which sucessfully went off hook and dialed, in which it could not train with the other DCE.
- Modem Statistics Outgoing Connection Completions
- mdmStatsOutgoingConnectionCompletions 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.12.1.6 (defined in rfc1696)
The number of outgoing calls from this modem which resulted in successfully training with the other DCE.
- Cabletron Nat Connection Statistics Outgoing Packets
- ctNatConnStatsOutgoingPkts 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199 (defined in ctron-nat-mib)
This is the number of packets that have been sent from the local net to the public net by this active connection.
- Cabletron Nat Connection Statistics Outgoing Bytes
- ctNatConnStatsOutgoingBytes 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124 (defined in ctron-nat-mib)
This is the number of bytes that have been sent from the local net to the public net by this active connection.