SNMP low_threshold monitoring
The objects described here can be monitored with the IPHost Network Monitor. You can start SNMP monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost right now.
OID list for low threshold
- access Switch Fan Rpm Low Threshold
- accessSwitchFanRpmLowThresh 220.127.116.11.4.1.818.104.22.168.22.214.171.124 (defined in ZYXEL-accessSwitch-MIB)
The low threshold of the rpm of the fan. If the current rpm is less than the threshold, the device will initiate the fanRpmLow trap.
- access Switch Voltage Low Threshold
- accessSwitchVoltageLowThresh 126.96.36.199.4.1.8188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206 (defined in ZYXEL-accessSwitch-MIB)
The low threshold of the voltage. If the current voltage is less than the threshold, the device will initiate the voltageLow trap.
- tsm Admin Switch Mode Low Error Threshold
- tsmAdminSwModeLoErrThresh 220.127.116.11.4.1.800.2.19.1.18.104.22.168 (defined in TSMEXT-MIB)
The low error threshold in percent for all ports associated with the TSM which are configured to run in adaptive mode. If the percentage of errors in a sampling period falls below this value, the port's switching mode will change from store-and-forward to cut-through mode.
- tsm Operation Switch Mode Low Error Threshold
- tsmOperSwModeLoErrThresh 22.214.171.124.4.1.800.2.19.1.126.96.36.199 (defined in TSMEXT-MIB)
The operational low error threshold for all ports associated with the TSM which are configured to run in adaptive mode. If the percentage of errors in a sampling period falls below this value, the port's switching mode will change from store-and-forward to cut-through mode.
- sfcs Bandwidth Port Pool Trap Management Allocation Bandwidth Threshold Low Revision
- sfcsBwPortPoolTrapMgmtAllocBwTholdLoRev 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.6 (defined in ctron-sfcs-mib)
The lower threshold for the Alloc BW rev trap. When an allocation causes the currently allocated bw be below this value the trap is generated. (If it has never been set, the value will be -1.)
- sfcs Bandwidth Port Pool Trap Management VBR Connection Count Threshold Low Revision
- sfcsBwPortPoolTrapMgmtVBRConnCntTholdLoRev 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.29 (defined in ctron-sfcs-mib)
The lower threshold for the VBR connection count Rev trap. When an allocation causes the VBR connection count to fall below this value, the trap is generated. (If it has never been set, the value will be -1.)
- sfcs Bandwidth Port Pool Trap Management UBR Allocation Bandwidth Threshold Low Revision
- sfcsBwPortPoolTrapMgmtUBRAllocBwTholdLoRev 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.41 (defined in ctron-sfcs-mib)
The lower threshold for the UBR Allocated Bw Rev trap. When an allocation causes the UBR Allocated Bw to fall below this value, the trap is generated. (If it has never been set, the value will be -1.)
- sfcs Buffer Prio Low Threshold Trap
- sfcsBuffPrioLoTholdTrap 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.11 (defined in ctron-sfcs-mib)
The lower threshold of allocations to trigger a lower thold trap.
- Cisco Cable QOS monitor Cmts If Bandwidth Utilization Low Threshold
- ccqmCmtsIfBwUtilLoThreshold 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.3188.8.131.52.1.2 (defined in CISCO-CABLE-QOS-MONITOR-MIB)
This object defines the lower threshold for the interface bandwidth utilization and when interface bandwidth utilization drops below this threshold, the monitoring of the appropriate modem's service flow will stop. This object can't be set to a value higher than ccqmCmtsIfBwUtilUpThreshold.
- Cisco Cdma Session Low Threshold
- cCdmaSessionLowThreshold 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.2 (defined in CISCO-CDMA-PDSN-MIB)
A threshold marking the low number of allowed sessions. Agent generates a notification when this threshold is reached during call release.
- Cisco Cdma Cluster Session Low Threshold
- cCdmaClusterSessLowThreshold 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.3.3 (defined in CISCO-CDMA-PDSN-MIB)
A threshold marking the low number of allowed sessions within a PDSN cluster controller. Notification will be generated when this threshold is reached during call release.
- Cisco DOT3 Oam Error Sym Period Threshold Low
- cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThresholdLo 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.4 (defined in CISCO-DOT3-OAM-MIB)
The two objects cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThresholdHi and cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThresholdLo together form an unsigned 64-bit integer representing the number of symbol errors that must occur within a given window to cause this event. This is defined as cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThreshold = ((2^32) * cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThresholdHi) + cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThresholdLo If cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThreshold symbol errors occur within a window of cdot3OamErrSymPeriodWindow symbols, an Event Notification OAMPDU should be generated with an Errored Symbol Period Event TLV indicating the threshold has been crossed in this window. The default value for cdot3OamErrSymPeriodThreshold is one symbol error. If the threshold value is zero, then an Event Notification OAMPDU is sent periodically (at the end of every window). This can be used as an asynchronous notification to the peer OAM entity of the statistics related to this threshold crossing alarm. REFERENCE "[802.3ah], 22.214.171.124.34
- Cisco DOT3 Oam Event Log Threshold Low
- cdot3OamEventLogThresholdLo 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.9 (defined in CISCO-DOT3-OAM-MIB)
If the event represents a threshold crossing event, the two objects cdot3OamEventThresholdHi and cdot3OamEventThresholdLo form an unsigned 64-bit integer yielding the value that was crossed for the threshold crossing event (for example, 10, when 11 occurrences happened in 5 seconds while the threshold was 10). The two objects are combined as: cdot3OamEventLogThreshold = ((2^32) * cdot3OamEventLogThresholdHi) + cdot3OamEventLogThresholdLo Otherwise, this value is returned as all F's (2^32 - 1) and adds no useful information. REFERENCE "[802.3ah], 220.127.116.11.37 and 18.104.22.168.
- cisco Environmental Monitor Voltage Threshold Low
- ciscoEnvMonVoltageThresholdLow 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4 (defined in CISCO-ENVMON-MIB)
The lowest value that the associated instance of the object ciscoEnvMonVoltageStatusValue may obtain before an emergency shutdown of the managed device is initiated.
- Evolved Packet Core Gateway Congestion Low Threshold Reached
- cegCongestionLowThresholdReached 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.718.104.22.168.2 (defined in CISCO-EPC-GATEWAY-MIB)
This object represents the number of times low congestion occurred on the gateway. The value is equal to the number of times the gateway exceeded the congestion threshold cegCongestionLowThreshold.
- Evolved Packet Core Gateway Congestion Low Threshold
- cegCongestionLowThreshold 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.7188.8.131.52.1 (defined in CISCO-EPC-GATEWAY-MIB)
This object specifies the low threshold for congestion. Congestion DFP metric considers the current CPU memory usage and number of bearers open. On reaching the low congestion threshold, based on the ARP, high priority calls are accepted and those with a lower priority are rejected.
- cisco Health Monitor Health Notify Low Threshold
- ciscoHealthMonitorHealthNotifyLowThreshold 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.243.1.1.1.5 (defined in CISCO-HEALTH-MONITOR-MIB)
Specifies the health level at which a ciscoHealthMonitorHealthLevel notification will be generated for the specified subsystem and entity. A notification will only be generated if the health level had previously reached the high threshold level prior to reaching this low threshold level. Health levels oscillating within the high and the low threshold levels do not generate notifications. A health level going from high threshold (or above) to low threshold (or below) represents a deterioration of the health for the specified subsystem. Set your unacceptable health level to this threshold.
- Cisco Dynamic Host Configuration protocol Server Shared Net Free Address Low Threshold
- cDhcpv4ServerSharedNetFreeAddrLowThreshold 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.2 (defined in CISCO-IETF-DHCP-SERVER-MIB)
The low threshold for available free addresses in this shared network. If the value for available free addresses in this shared network becomes equal to or less than this value, a cDhcpv4ServerFreeAddressLow event is generated for this shared network. No more cDhcpv4ServerFreeAddressLow events will be generated for this subnet during this execution of the DHCP server until the value for available free addresses has exceeded the value of cDhcpv4ServerSharedNetFreeAddrHighThreshold.
- Cisco Dynamic Host Configuration protocol Server Subnet Free Address Low Threshold
- cDhcpv4ServerSubnetFreeAddrLowThreshold 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.4 (defined in CISCO-IETF-DHCP-SERVER-MIB)
The low threshold for available free addresses in this subnet. If the value for available free addresses in this subnet becomes equal to or less than this value, a cDhcpv4ServerSubnetFreeAddrLowThreshold event will be generated for this shared network. No more cDhcpv4ServerSubnetFreeAddrLowThreshold events will be generated for this subnet during this execution of the DHCP server until the value for available free addresses has exceeded the value of cDhcpv4ServerSubnetFreeAddrHighThreshold.
- pro Low Temp Threshold
- proLowTempThreshold 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.3.6 (defined in proteon)
The temperature that will cause a Low Temperature Condition to become true. The Low Temperature Condition will become true when: proCurrentTemp <= proLowTempThreshold. The low temperature condition will reset when: proCurrentTemp > (proLowTempThreshold + proTempHysteresis). This range is checked one per proTempPollPeriod.
- Juniper Dom Current Rx Laser Power Low Alarm Threshold
- jnxDomCurrentRxLaserPowerLowAlarmThreshold 126.96.36.199.4.1.26188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206 (defined in JUNIPER-DOM-MIB)
Receiver laser power low alarm threshold.
- Juniper Dom Current Tx Laser Bias Current Low Alarm Threshold
- jnxDomCurrentTxLaserBiasCurrentLowAlarmThreshold 220.127.116.11.4.1.2618.104.22.168.22.214.171.124 (defined in JUNIPER-DOM-MIB)
Transmitter laser bias current low alarm threshold.
- Juniper Dom Current Tx Laser Output Power Low Alarm Threshold
- jnxDomCurrentTxLaserOutputPowerLowAlarmThreshold 126.96.36.199.4.1.26188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206 (defined in JUNIPER-DOM-MIB)
Transmitter laser power low alarm threshold.
- Juniper Dom Current Module Temperature Low Alarm Threshold
- jnxDomCurrentModuleTemperatureLowAlarmThreshold 220.127.116.11.4.1.2618.104.22.168.22.214.171.124 (defined in JUNIPER-DOM-MIB)
Module temperature low alarm threshold.
- Switch Sred Control Threshold Low
- swSredCtrlThresholdLow 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.3 (defined in SRED-MIB)
This object indicates the low threshold that specifies the percentage of space utilized.
- rpr Fairness STQ Low Threshold
- rprFairnessSTQLowThreshold 1.0.8802.17.1.1.220.127.116.11.14 (defined in IEEE-802DOT17-RPR-MIB)
A level of STQ occupancy at or above which congestion on the outbound link is imminent. Defined only for dual transit-queue implementations. This attribute specifies the low threshold location in percentage of the STQ size. The range is [mtuSize, stqHighThreshold -mtuSize]. The default value is 0.5*stqHighThreshold.
- rpr Fairness Rate Low Threshold
- rprFairnessRateLowThreshold 1.0.8802.17.1.1.18.104.22.168.16 (defined in IEEE-802DOT17-RPR-MIB)
Rate at or above which congestion on the outbound link is imminent. The range is [0.5 * rateHighThreshold, 0.99 * rateHighThreshold]. The default value is 0.9 * rateHighThreshold