With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the rfc1414-ident . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the rfc1414-ident .
OID list for rfc1414
- A table containing user information for TCP connections. Note that this table contains entries for all TCP connections on a managed system. The corresponding instance of tcpConnState (defined in MIB-II) indicates the state of a particular connection.
- User information about a particular TCP connection.
- Indicates whether user information for the associated TCP connection can be determined. A value of `noError(1)' indicates that user information is available. A value of `unknownError(2)' indicates that user information is not available.
- Indicates the type of operating system in use. In addition to identifying an operating system, each assignment made for this purpose also (implicitly) identifies the textual format and maximum size of the corresponding identUserid and identMisc objects. T ...
- Indicates the repertoire of the corresponding identUserid and identMisc objects. The legal values for the `identCharset' strings are those listed in the CHARACTER SET section of the most recent edition of the ASSIGNED NUMBERS RFC .
- Indicates the user's identity. Interpretation of this object requires examination of the corresponding value of the identOpSys and identCharset objects.
- Indicates miscellaneous information about the user. Interpretation of this object requires examination of the corresponding value of the identOpSys and identCharset objects.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.