You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the rbtws-basic-mib .
OID list for rbtws-basic-mib
- The serial number of the switch.
- The major release version of the running software.
- The minor release version of the running software.
- The version string of the running software, including the major, minor, patch and build numbers, such as 188.8.131.52
- The mobility domain containing the switch, or a zero-length string when the mobility domain is unknown.
- The IPv4 address of the seed switch for this switch's mobility domain, or the IPv4 address 0.0.0.0 if unknown.
- The number of entries in the mobility member table, rbtwsMobilityMemberTable.
- Table of members of the mobility domain, indexed by the member IPv4 address.
- An entry in the rbtwsMobilityMemberTable table.
- IPv4 address of a member of the mobility domain.
- The number of entries in the license table, rbtwsLicenseInfoTable.
- Table of installed licenses on the switch. The licences provide additional capabilities over the default capabilities of the switch.
- A license table entry.
- The feature being reported on
- The value of the feature enabled, for example a feature may have multiple levels of licensing, so the value will very with the license level.
- A human interpretable description of this license, for example, '120 APs or DAPs.'
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.