This MIB module contains definitions for TN3270E
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your IBM network devices.
OID list for ibm-ibmtn3270e
- A table of information about TN3270E connection rejections. This table does not contain information for connections that were successfully established, but terminated abnormally.
- Information indicating why a particular client connection was rejected.
- A unique identifier of a row in the connection rejection table.
- A indication of the type of client address provided in ibmtn3270eConnRejectClient.
- The IP address of the client whose connection was rejected.
- The reason the connection was rejected. Some of the values sound similar, but represent different failure points within the TN3270E server software. Also, some values are very specific to the TN3270E server software internals, so they may seem a bit crypt ...
- A string providing the date and time the connection was rejected.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.