This MIB module contains enterprise specific definitions for frame relay circuit management.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your IBM network devices.
OID list for ibm-ibmframerelay
- A table providing PVC information and the capabiilty to clear counters.
- Entry identifying a particular permanent virtual circuit.
- The name string assigned to this PVC.
- The times this PVC entered active state as reported by frCircuitState.
- The times this PVC entered inactive state as reported by frCircuitState.
- The times this PVC has become congested.
- The current number of frames queued for transmission and waiting for space on the device transmit queue.
- The number of frames discarded because they could not be transmitted due to output queue overflow.
- When SET to a value of 0, all the frame relay counters for this PVC are cleared. When READ, this object always returns a value of 0, since this object is intended as a trigger, rather than providing information.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.