IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Hewlett Packard network devices.
OID list for hpprocurve-hpltst
- A currently unassigned value of hpicfLinkTestIndex. The value 0 indicates that no unassigned values are available. In order to cause a non-zero value of this object to be assigned for use as the hpicfLinkTestIndex of a future link test, it must be success ...
- A table of in-progress link tests.
- A row in the table, containing information about a single link test.
- The value of this object uniquely identifies this link test.
- The type of test to run.
- The destination address used for sending link test packets, formatted according to the value of the corresponding instance of hpicfLinkTestType. When hpicfLinkTestType is equal to 'icmpEcho', this object will be four octets long, and contain an IP addres ...
- The local interface to send the link test packets on. The value of this object must correspond to an ifIndex value for an interface capable of supporting the requested link test. The value 0 is used to indicate that the agent should determine the interf ...
- The time interval over which a link test response must be recieved, or the test is counted as failed.
- The total number of times that the agent should send link test packets to the destination host.
- The number of times we have sent link test packets to the destination during the current test. This object will start at zero when the corresponding instance of hpicfLinkTestStatus is set to 'active'. It will increment at the completion of each iteration ...
- The number of times that we have received a response to a link test packet during the current test. This object will start at zero when the corresponding instance of hpicfLinkTestStatus is set to 'active'. It will increment each time the agent receives a ...
- The shortest time (in milliseconds) between request and response for all of the link tests that have been attempted as part of this test.
- The longest time (in milliseconds) between request and response for all of the link tests that have been attempted as part of this test.
- The sum of all of the response times (in milliseconds) for all of the link tests that have been attempted as part of this test. This value can be used in conjunction with hpicfLinkTestSuccesses to calculate the average response time.
- The entity that configured this test and is therefore using the resources assigned to it.
- The status of this entry.
- When the value of this object is 'keepWhenDone', the associated instance of the hpicfLinkTestStatus object will be changed to 'notInService' upon completion of the test. It will then be timed out by the agent after 5 minutes in the 'notInService' state. ...
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.