IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Hewlett Packard network devices.
OID list for hpprocurve-hphttpmg
- A Uniform Resource Locator (URL), as defined in RFC1738, for the default management information for this device. This URL is typically used by a HTTP browser to display management information for this device. This default page should contain links to any ...
- URL of management server for this device.
- Unique identifier for this entity. This ID must not change even if network address or removable cards are changed. For devices with fixed MAC addresses this may be the same as ifPhysAddress; for devices with fixed serial numbers this may be the same as h ...
- Operating status of this entity.
- Manufacturer of the hardware for this entity e.g. 'Hewlett-Packard'.
- Manufacturer's product number for this entity, e.g. 'D1234A'.
- Version number of this entity, e.g. 'A.00.01'. Where several version numbers are available, this represents the software version.
- Version number of the hardware for this entity, e.g. 'A.00.01'.
- Version number of ROM for this entity, e.g. 'A.00.01'.
- Serial number of entity. It is recommended that this be factory set and read only; if not factory set, should initially be blank.
- Asset number of entity. This is not normally modified once set.
- Phone number of contact person for this entity.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.