This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP MIB under the Enterasys Networks enterprise OID pertaining to router advertisement notifications. This MIB was designed to be used for monitoring router events that have occurred in the system related to router advertisements.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-rtr-advert-notification-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-rtr-advert-notification-mib .
OID list for enterasys-rtr-advert-notification-mib
- If this object is set to true (1) a trap will be sent when an inconsistent router advertisement is processed.
- A value that represents a type of Internet address specified by etsysRtrAdvertInetAddress.
- The Internet Address of the router being advertised. The format of this object is defined by the etsysRtrAdvertInetAddrType object.
- The data pertinent to the router advertisement notification being sent (i.e. mtu, hop-limit, etc.).
- A collection of objects providing basic instrumentation of router advertisement notifications.
- A collection of objects providing router advertisement information.