This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP MIB under the Enterasys Networks enterprise OID pertaining to configuration of Netflow on a device.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-netflow-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-netflow-mib .
OID list for enterasys-netflow-mib
- A table of mappings from the Netflow version 5 export record interfaces to MIB-II ifIndex.
- An entry containing per interface mapping of Netflow version 5 export record interfaces to MIB-II ifIndex.
- The interface number used in the 16 bit interface fields of Netflow version 5 export records.
- The MIB-II ifIndex of the interface bound to etsysNetflowExportIntf.
- A table of mappings from MIB-II ifIndex to Netflow export record interfaces.
- An entry containing per interface mapping of MIB-II ifIndex to Netflow version 5 export record interfaces.
- The 16 bit interface number used in the interface fields of Netflow version 5 export records that is bound to the specified ifIndex.
- The interface mapping group for all devices supporting Netflow version 5 export records.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.