This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP MIB under the Enterasys Networks enterprise OID that provide extensions to the industry standard MAU-MIB.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-mau-mib-ext-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-mau-mib-ext-mib .
OID list for enterasys-mau-mib-ext-mib
- A table of management information used to control the MDI crossover and extend the base ifMauTable defined in RFC3636.
- An entry in the table containing MDI crossover management information per MAU interface.
- The value of this object determines the MDI crossover state of the port. A value of auto(1) enables the port to automatically detect and activate the appropriate rx/tx crossover configuration. A value of mdix(2) will force the port to operate as a MDIX ...
- ********* THIS TABLE IS DEPRECATED ********** A table of management information used to control the master/slave configuration and extend the base ifMauTable defined in RFC3636.
- An entry in the table containing master/slave management information per MAU interface.
- If auto-negotiation is not enabled, the value of this object determines the master/slave state for this MAU. A value of master(1) will force the port to operate as a master. A value of slave(2) will force the port to operate as a slave.
- The group that controls the MDI transmit and receive pairs crossover for a given MAU interface.
- ******** THIS CONFORMANCE IS DEPRECATED ******** The group that controls the master/slave configuration for a given MAU interface.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.