This module provides authoritative definitions for Enterasys Networks' Interface MIB Extensions functionality.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-if-mib-ext-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-if-mib-ext-mib .
OID list for enterasys-if-mib-ext-mib
- This object controls the system wide ability to manipulate the physical link state of an interface when the interface's ifOperStatus transitions into or out of the down(2) state. A value of enabled(1) will cause an interface to drop physical link when its ...
- A table of per interface information that extends the base ifTable defined in RFC2863.
- An entry containing per interface information.
- This object indicates the various features that could cause the ifOperStatus of an interface to not be up(1).
- The group that controls physical link manipulation as a result of ifOperStatus changes.
- The group that provides the cause of the current ifOperStatus value for a given interface.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.