This module provides authoritative definitions for Enterasys Networks' IEEE8023-LAG-MIB extension MIB.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-ieee8023-lag-mib-ext-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-ieee8023-lag-mib-ext-mib .
OID list for enterasys-ieee8023-lag-mib-ext-mib
- The enabled/disabled status of the IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation functionality on the managed entity. A value of disabled(2) will prevent the formation of Link Aggregations, and the transmission and processing of LACP BPDUs, however, all relevant MIBs wil ...
- The ability of forming single port Link Aggregation Groups on this entity. If enabled(1) Link Aggregation Groups can form with 1 port, otherwise 2 or more ports are required.
- Extensions to the table that contains Link Aggregation Control configuration information about every Aggregation Port associated with this device. A row appears in this table for each physical port.
- A list of proprietary Link Aggregation Control configuration parameters for each Aggregation Port on this device.
- The enabled/disabled status of the IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation functionality on this port. A value of disabled(2) will prevent the transmission and processing of LACP BPDUs on this port.
- A collection of objects relating to the User Priority applicable to each port.
- A collection of objects relating to proprietary per port configuration.
- A collection of objects relating to forming LAG groups with single ports.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.