This module provides authoritative definitions for Enterasys Networks' diagnostic message retrieval and monitoring OIDs.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-diagnostic-message-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-diagnostic-message-mib .
OID list for enterasys-diagnostic-message-mib
- The number of messages logged on this entity since the beginning of time. This value must be persistent. There should be no facility to clear this value.
- The number of changes to the message log since the last reboot. Changes should include, clearing the message log, deleting a message, and the logging of new messages.
- This table lists a summary of the diagnostic messages stored on the managed entity.
- An entry describing a particular diagnostic message. Every message that is stored in non-volatile memory is required to appear in this table.
- A unique arbitrary identifier for this message. For stateless message log implementations it may be valid only while etsysDiagnosticMessageChanges remains unchanged.
- The time and date that this message was stored.
- A description of the type of message shown in this entry.
- A brief summary of the diagnostic message.
- The string representing the version of firmware running on the the managed entity at the time the message was stored.
- A list of attributes associated with this message. Generally these attributes would be considered exceptional, but could potentially be extended to indicate any number of conditions.
- This table contains the complete diagnostic messages for entries in the etsysDiagnosticMessageSummaryTable. This allows a message of virtually unlimited length to be accessible via SNMP.
- An entry describing a particular fragment of a message.
- A unique arbitrary identifier for this message fragment. Ideally this index should have the values 1 - n, where 'n' is the number of message fragments. It, at a minimum, must be chosen such that the lexicographical ordering will allow the fragments to be ...
- The text that makes up a fragment of a message.
- A list of attributes associated with this message segment.
- The basic etsysDiagnosticMessage group.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.