This MIB module defines a portion of the SNMP MIB under the Enterasys Networks enterprise OID pertaining to the configuration of authentications services.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the enterasys-aaa-policy-mib . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the enterasys-aaa-policy-mib .
OID list for enterasys-aaa-policy-mib
- A table of supported management access protocols and their corresponding authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) protocols. Maintaining the values of the objects in this table across agent reboots is REQUIRED.
- A particular management access protocol and the remote AAA protocol that should be used to authenticate users requesting access via that protocol.
- The management protocol that is represented by this row. The values of this parameter are as follows: allProtocols(1) - all management access protocols.
- The type of remote AAA protocol to be used for authenticating users seeking management access via the associated protocol. When this object has the default value of any(1) the remote AAA protocol will be selected using the following precedence order TACAC ...
- The type of remote AAA protocol to be used for handling the accounting information related to management accesses via the associated protocol. When this object has the default value of any(1) the remote AAA protocol will be selected using the following pr ...
- The basic collection of objects providing proprietary management of the authentication policy for management protocols of the managed entity.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.