You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-webview-mib .
OID list for ctron-webview-mib
- Enable/disable Help Content URL
- Server URL of Document Support
- Enable/Disable using username and password files
- User ID for remote server authentication
- Password used to determine access to documentation
- Selects the type of HTTP Authorization technique to be employed by the WebView Server
- The number of times a server calculated nonce value will be reused before recalculating a new nonce value
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.