You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-ups-mib .
OID list for ctron-ups-mib
- Denotes a type code which refers to the manufacturers and model of the UPS.
- Denotes the operating time, in hours, since the UPS was last powered on.
- Allows the UPS to be disabled. A set turns of the UPS for those systems, so equipped. A get/get-next always returns 0.
- Allows the UPS backup power system to conserve its battery. A set turns off the power system. A get/get-next always returns a 0.
- Denotes the status performed on the UPS. A write initiates the test. A read indicates status of test.
- Denotes the percentage of battery capacity left, 100% being a fully-charged battery.
- Denotes the input AC utility line voltage.
- Denotes the battery voltage.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.