You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-timed-reset-mib .
OID list for ctron-timed-reset-mib
- softEnabled(1) - soft reset in ctTimedResetTimeEntered seconds. hardEnabled(2) - hard reset in ctTimedResetTimeEntered seconds. A zero value in ctTimedResetTimeEntered will cause an immediate reset. Setting this to disabled(0) will cause any currently ena ...
- The time, in seconds, from the time ctTimedResetStatus is set to softEnabled(1) or hardEnabled(2), until the board will reset.
- The time, in seconds, remaining until a reset will occur. The time is not meaningful if ctTimedResetStatus is disabled(0).
- The operational mode to run in when a timed reset occurs. When set to currentMode(0), the operational mode will remain unchanged. When set to ieee8021Q(1), the operational mode will be 802.1Q Switching. When set to secureFast(2), the operational mode wi ...
- dontResetNVRam(0) - NVRAM will not be cleared on timed reset. resetNVRam(1) - NVRAM will be cleared on timed reset.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.