You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-sfps-conn-mib .
OID list for ctron-sfps-conn-mib
- This table gives connect semantics to call processing.
- Each entry contains the configuration of the Connect Entry.
- Server hash, part of instance key.
- Defines order servers are called low to high.
- Server name.
- Operational state of entry.
- Administrative State of Entry.
- Time Tick of last operStatus change.
- Requests made to server.
- GOOD replies by server.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.