You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-portmap-mib .
OID list for ctron-portmap-mib
- This table identifies the repeater which the port belongs to.
- Provides basic mapping and capability for a specific port.
- Returns an index to a port for which the information in this table pertains.
- Gives the repeater number that this port is connected to.
- This indicates the technology ability of the local hardware. The value of this object is the logical OR of all supported technologies, where each technology is given the values below: other(1) Undefined, or ability not known Auto-Nego ...
- This indicates the current operational mode of this port. This value is a logical OR of the current operational mode, where each technology is given the values below: other(1) Undefined, or ability not known Auto-Negotiation(2) ...
- Returns last source address seen by this repeater port.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.