You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-orp-hsim-mib .
OID list for ctron-orp-hsim-mib
- This table defines orp HSIMs.
- Describes a particular entry.
- In a chassis environment, this object indicates the slot in which the module, which contains the HSIM resides. In the case of a stand-alone device the slot will always be 1.
- This object is a unique index referring to a given HSIM on a module or stand-alone device.
- This object contains an OID which associates this HSIM with a unique interface. This OID must be an existing and accessible ifIndex leaf from ifTable in RFC1213 or RFC1573.
- Provides the base Ethernet MAC Address of the installed HSIM.
- Provides the base IP address of the installed HSIM.
- Provides the subnet mask of the base IP address of the installed HSIM.
- Provides the Read-Only Community name associated with the base IP Address of the installed HSIM.
- Provides the Read-Write Community name associated with the base IP Address of the installed HSIM.
- Provides the Super-User Community name associated with the base IP Address of the installed HSIM.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.