You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the ctron-csmacd-mib .
OID list for ctron-csmacd-mib
- A list of entries that provide connection status of CSMA/CD subsystems, for the FNB.
- An entry in the ctFnbCSMACDTable containing objects that provide FNB connection status for a CSMA/CD subsystem.
- An unique value for each CSMACD subsystem. Its value ranges between 1 and chassisSlots. The value for each interface must remain constant, at least, from one re-initialization of the entity's network management system to the next re-initialization.
- Denotes the connection status of the CSMA/CD board to the inter-RIC bus. The values of 1, 2, and 4 define connection status of connect for the subsystem, values 5 and 6 define connection status of subnet connect for the subsystem, value 8 is defined as a ...
- Denotes the number of times any port on the given MIM has changed it's connection to the inter-RIC bus.
- This table is used to control port association on ethernet devices. Only those boards that support port switching will be listed in this table.
- Describes a specific port connection entry.
- An instance of a board for which this port assignment relationship exists.
- An instance of a port for which this assignment relationship exists.
- The specific channel that the port is assigned.
- This is the component ID as defined in the chassis MIB that this port is associated with. These components will be repeater components.
- Maintains the number of times any port within the mangement domain of this MIM changes it's port assignment.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.