With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the XYLAN-SONET-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the XYLAN-SONET-MIB .
OID list for XYLAN-SONET-MIB
- The SONET error statistics gathering configuration table.
- An entry in the SONET/SDH Medium table.
- A value that indicates whether the SONET error statistics is enabled or not.
- The number of samples to be stored in the interval tables. This variable can be set only if Sonet Error Collection is enabled on the interface.
- This variable indicates which layer error statistics are to be cleared. When this variable is set, the corresponding current interval sample will be cleared. The xylanSonetClearCurrentSample is a bit map represented as a sum. So multiple tables can be cle ...
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.