With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the XYLAN-SONET-CELL-ERR-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the XYLAN-SONET-CELL-ERR-MIB .
OID list for XYLAN-SONET-CELL-ERR-MIB
- A table for SONET Port Cell Error Statistics.
- An entry in the table, contains information about Cell Error Statistics for the SONET ports.
- A unique value which identifies the CSM/ASM board slot.
- A unique value which identifies the SONET port on the slot.
- The Receive Cell Count on the SONET port.
- The Correctable HCS Cell Receive Count on the SONET port.
- The Uncorrectable HCS Cell Receive Count on the SONET port.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.