With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the XYLAN-FWCONF-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the XYLAN-FWCONF-MIB .
OID list for XYLAN-FWCONF-MIB
- module. The value 'enabled' denotes that the Firewall is active; 'disabled' disables the firewall module.
- manager nor the secondary manager can be reached, this value dictates how packets are handled. The value 'blocked' indicates that all packets are blocked and the value 'open' indicates that all packets are allowed.
- The Primary manager's IP address.
- When read, xylanFwPrimaryPassword always returns an Octet String of length zero.
- The Backup manager's IP address.
- When read, xylanFwBackupPassword always returns an Octet String of length zero.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.