With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the XYLAN-ATMLSM-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the XYLAN-ATMLSM-MIB .
OID list for XYLAN-ATMLSM-MIB
- This table contains all the configuration parameters for a LAN Emulation client.
- Each table entry contains configuration information for one LAN Emulation Client. Most of the objects are derived from Initial State Parameters in the LAN Emulation specification.
- A value which uniquely identifies a conceptual row in the lesConfTable. If the conceptual row identified by this value of lesConfIndex is recreated following an agent restart, the same value of lesConfIndex must be used to identify the recreated row.
- This is to enable or disable redundency. 1 = ENABLE 2 = DISABLE
- This is to specify redundency. 1 = Primary 2 = Secondary
- This is to specify the secondary LES' Atm Address. It is valid only if atmxLesRedundancyRole = 2.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.