With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the WWP-APPLICATIONS-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the WWP-APPLICATIONS-MIB .
OID list for WWP-APPLICATIONS-MIB
- Enables or disables device mgt via the web.
- Defines the maximum number of users the can be logged into the web server.
- Defines the period in seconds after which the user will be logged off if no activiy has taken place.
- Enables users to connect to the device via Telnet.
- Defines the maximum number of telnet sessions that can be active at any given time.
- Specifies the time in seconds after which the user will be logged out if no activity is detected.
- Controls whether the user is able to telnet out of the device to any other telnet server accessible on the network.
- Enables or disables the DNS support.
- DNS domain name.
- A table of DNS servers.
- DNS server entry.
- DNS server IP address.
- Indicates whether this is the primary or secondary DNS server. The system will first attempt the primary DNS server, if not successful, it will attempt others in the list. Only one primary dns server may be specified.
- To create a row in this table, a manager must set this object to either createAndGo(4).
- The address of the wwpLogserver. At this moment we can just have one server.
- The log port for the wwpLogserver.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.