This MIB module identifies VirtualCenter Trap notifications (traps or inform).
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the VMWARE-VC-EVENT-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the VMWARE-VC-EVENT-MIB .
OID list for VMWARE-VC-EVENT-MIB
- This is the trap type in the preceding traps.
- This is the name of the host in the preceding traps.
- This is the name of the VM in the preceding traps.
- This is the old status in the preceding traps.
- This is the new status in the preceding traps.
- This is the current object value in the preceding traps.
- These objects provide alarm trap details
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.