VMware managed object root assignements This module defines the VMware SNMP MIB root and its primary subtrees.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the VMWARE-ROOT-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the VMWARE-ROOT-MIB .
OID list for VMWARE-ROOT-MIB
- Parent of all notifications (traps, informs).
- Parent of all managed objects relating to system software identification.
- Parent of all managed objects relating to virtual machine inventory.
- Parent of all managed objects relating to resource utilization.
- parent of objects specific to a given hardware/software product.
- VMware specific LDAP schema definitions.
- Managed objects defined under this node are only visible in notifications varbind lists and can not be polled.
- Assignments under this are no longer made.
- All agent capabilities defnitions occur under this.
- Used for product testing and development.
- Conformance, meta SMI oids for Obsolete smi assignements done under this arc.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.