This MIB module describes private extensions to the RFC4319 MIB.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your OneAccess Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ONEACCESS-SHDSL-MIB
- This table provides overall status information of HDSL2/SHDSL spans. This table contains live data from equipment. As such, it is NOT persistent.
- An entry in the oacSHDSLSpanStatusTable. Each entry represents the complete span in a single HDSL2/SHDSL line. It is indexed by the ifIndex of the associated HDSL2/SHDSL line.
- Contains the Global Up/Down Counter for the span.
- This table contains current status and performance information for segment endpoints in HDSL2/SHDSL lines. As with other tables in this MIB module indexed by ifIndex, entries in this table MUST be maintained in a persistent manner.
- Defines an entry in the oacSHDSLEndpointCurrTable.
- The current loop attenuation for this endpoint as reported in a Network or Customer Side Performance Status message. In tenths of dB.
- The current SNR margin for this endpoint as reported in a Status Response/SNR message. In tenths of dB.
- The current transmit power for this endpoint. In tenths of dB.
- The current receiver gain for this endpoint. In tenths of dB.