IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for ODS-FDDIMIB
- The type of chassis used for the concentrator. For modular concentrators, the hardware is further qualifed by the value of fddiCardId for each card installed in the concentrator.
- A textual description of the concentrator chassis being used.
- Specifies the location of the power supply(s) in the chassis. Bit 0 represents the left power supply and bit 1 represents the right. If the bit is set then the corresponding power supply is present.
- Specifies the status of the power supply(s) in the chassis. Bit 0 represent the left power supply status an bit 1 represents the right. If the bit is set then the corresponding supply is good.
- The number of card slots that is contained in the concentrator chassis.
- The number of cards that are currently installed in the concentrator chassis.
- A list of card entries for each card installed in the concentrator. The number of entries is given by the value of fddiCardNumber.
- A card entry containing objects pertaining to a card installed in the concentrator.
- The slot in which the card is installed. This value uniquely identifies the card. Its value ranges between 1 and the value of fddiCardCapacity.
- The type of card installed in the concentrator.
- A textual description of the card including the ODS model number, media type and number of ports.
- This value indicated whether the card is on-line or off-line.
- This value specifies the number of ports contained on the card.
- This value is the SMT index of the first port on this card.
- This value specifies the status of the optical bypass for this card.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.