This MIB Augments the POWER-ETHERNET-MIB created by the IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group for managing Power Source Equipment (PSE). The objects in this MIB are intended to provide additional objects for reporting information available to the hardware on this platform which are not represented in the draft MIB.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your NETGEAR Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for NETGEAR-POWER-ETHERNET-MIB
- A table of per-port information and configuration objects relating to the power status of each port.
- A collection of objects providing additional power information and control parameters for the specified port.
- The configured maximum power this port can provide to an attached device measured in Watts.
- The power this port is supplying to an attached device measured in Milliwatts.
- The current this port is supplying to an attached device measured in Milliamps.
- The voltage this port is supplying to an attached device measured in Volts.