The NETGEAR Private MIB for Keying Utility
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your NETGEAR Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for NETGEAR-KEYING-PRIVATE-MIB
- Hexadecimal Key-string entered to enable an advance functionality.
- Hexadecimal Key-string entered to disable an advance functionality.
- A table for license key and associated functionality.
- Represents entry for key table
- A value corresponding to a keyable feature.When this table is walked, only values associated with keyable features are returned.This value must be equivalent to valid value of agentFeatureKeyingIndex.
- The abbreviated name of this component.This is also equivalent to agentFeatureKeyingName
- Returns a value of (1) if the feature is enabled for management, (2) if disabled.