The structure of Layer 2 protocol tunneling for the proprietary enterprise.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your D-Link Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for L2PROTOCOL-TUNNEL-MIB
- This object indicates the global state of Layer 2 protocol tunneling.
- A table that contains the Layer 2 protocol tunneling information of each port.
- A list with the Layer 2 protocol tunneling information of each port.
- This object indicates the port number.
- This object indicates the Layer 2 protocol tunneling port type. The 'none' value indicates that the port is normal. Layer 2 protocol tunneling is disabled on this port. The 'uni' value indicates that the port is connected to the customer site. A Layer 2 P ...
- This object indicates the tunneled protocols on this port. This object can only be applied on a UNI port. If the 'stp' BIT is set, the STP BPDU will be tunneled. If the 'gvrp' BIT is set, the GVRP PDU will be tunneled. If the 'mac-01-00-0C-CC-CC-CC' BIT i ...
- This table contains the protocol tunneling threshold of a UNI port.
- A list with the Layer2 Protocol tunneling threshold.
- This object indicates the tunneled protocol of the port.
- This object indicates the drop threshold for a given protocol on a UNI port. If the arrival rate of a tunneled protocol has reached its threshold, the received PDUs of this protocol will be dropped. The value 0 indicates there is no threshold for the prot ...
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.