This is Juniper Networks' implementation of enterprise specific MIB for IDP.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the JUNIPER-JS-IDP-MIB.
OID list for JUNIPER-JS-IDP-MIB
- Memory used by IDP in the data plane in percentage
- Currently allocated sessions by IDP in percentage
- Maximum number of sessions supported by IDP
- Number of policies that can be simultaneously loaded on the IDP device
- Number of policies that are currently loaded on the IDP device
- The name of the policy currently active on the device
- The attack table giving details of the attack and the number of hits
- Attributes of an attack
- The index for the attack table
- The name of an attack identified by IDP
- Number of times an attack has been hit
- The version of the detector currently loaded
- The version of the security package currently loaded
- The value of sysUpTime when the signature was last updated successfully. Zero if unknown.
- The status of the signature update i.e. success or failure
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.