This MIB provides collated statistics for the Domain Name System (DNS) proxy collected over all interfaces on which it is configured to serve.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the JUNIPER-JS-DNS-MIB.
OID list for JUNIPER-JS-DNS-MIB
- Count of total number of DNS queries received by the DNS Proxy.
- Count of DNS queries answered sent by the DNS Proxy. This includes DNS cache hits and misses that were answered.
- Count of DNS queries forwarded to other DNS server. This is number of queries that have been proxied due to cache miss.
- Count of Negative DNS query responses. This is the count of DNS queries that the Proxy could not obtain answers for.
- Count of DNS retry queries that this proxy received.
- Count of DNS requests yet to be answered.
- Count of DNS Proxy Failures.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.