Firewall and security features restrict the accessing of protected resources (ideally on different zones) behind a firewall based on their source ip and other credentials. This module defines the objects pertain to access authentication.
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the JUNIPER-JS-AUTH-MIB.
OID list for JUNIPER-JS-AUTH-MIB
- Number of users currently waiting to be authenticated by the firewall user authentication mechanism.
- Number of users currently allowed access by the firewall user authentication mechanism.
- Number of users currently failed to be authenticated by the firewall user authentication mechanism.
- Total number of users that are accessing or attempting to access resources managed by the firewall user authentication mechanism.
- The name of the user who is attempting or has been authenticated.
- The service or application name that the enthentication is performed for: telnet, ftp, http.
- The reason for the trap being generated: authentication failure due to: timeout, invalid password, invalid username, etc.
- The authentication client's IP Address.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.