Cajun Private IPX Interface Management MIB
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Avaya network devices.
OID list for IPX-INTERFACE-MANAGEMENT-PRIVATE-MIB
- The next available IfIndex. This number should be used to create new rows in the IpxIfTable.
- The number of IPX interfaces.
- A list of Cajun IPX interface entries. The number of entries is given by the value of cjnIpxIfNumber.
- A Cajun IPX interface instance.
- The globally unique identifier for this interface. This number MUST correlate with the IfTable's IfIndex in MIB-II or RFC2233.
- The status of this row, by which new entries may be created, or old entries deleted from this table.
- The IPX network number associated with this IPX interface.
- The Ethernet encapsulation type used on this IPX interface.
- The interface index of the VLAN for this interface. This number MUST correlate with the IfTable's IfIndex in MIB-II or RFC2233.
- The protocol unique name associated with this interface. This name is limited to 31 characters and may appear in other protocol interface entries such as IP and Appletalk but MAY NOT be duplicated within the cjnIpxIfTable. In other words, other protocols ...
- The period of time, in ticks, that it takes to transmit one byte of data, excluding protocol headers, to a destination on the other end of the circuit, if the circuit is free of other traffic.
- The handling of NetBIOS Type 20 packets on the interface. If set to disabled(1), Type 20 packets are neither sent nor received on the interface. If set to inbound(2), Type 20 packets may be received but not sent. If set to outbound(3), Type 20 packets m ...
- The administrative state of this interface. The testing(3) state indicates that no operational packets can be passed. When a managed system initializes, all interfaces start with ifAdminStatus in the down(2) state. As a result of either explicit manage ...
- The current operational state of this interface. The testing(3) state indicates that no operational packets can be passed. If cjnIpxIfAdminStatus is down(2) then cjnIpxIfOperStatus should be down(2). If cjnIpxIfAdminStatus is up(1) then cjnIpxIfOperSta ...