With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the GWWEB-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the GWWEB-MIB .
OID list for GWWEB-MIB
- A table of WebAccess objects
- An entry in the WebAccess Table
- Index into the WebAccess table
- The name of this WebAccess agent.
- The number of completed requests.
- The number of failed requests.
- The number of threads.
- The number of currently busy threads.
- The peak number of busy threads.
- The number of current users.
- The total number of users.
- The peak number of users.
- Uptime of this WebAccess agent.
- Operating System name and version
- Version and date of this WebAccess agent.
- HTTP Port for this WebAccess agent
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.