With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the GWPAGERMIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the GWPAGERMIB .
OID list for GWPAGERMIB
- The GroupWise PAGER Gateway name.
- Uptime of the GroupWise PAGER Gateway.
- GroupWise PAGER Gateway Link: UP or DOWN
- GroupWise PAGER Gateway Foreign Link: UP or DOWN
- The number of message bytes sent to GroupWise PAGER.
- The number of message bytes received from GroupWise PAGER.
- The number of messages sent to GroupWise PAGER.
- The number of messages received from PAGER.
- The number of statuses sent to PAGER.
- The number of statuses received from PAGER.
- The number of failed transfers to PAGER.
- The number of failed transfers from PAGER.
- The time the trap occurred. Seconds since Jan 1, 1970 (GMT)
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.