With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the GWMONITOR-MIB . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the GWMONITOR-MIB .
OID list for GWMONITOR-MIB
- The time the trap occurred. Seconds since Jan 1, 1970 (GMT)
- Affected agent's name.
- Affected agent's type.
- Status of the affected agent.
- Duration of affected agent's current status.
- The threshold expression that has failed.
- The values used to determine the failure. For a threshold failure, these will be the threshold values at the time the threshold was evaluated.
- The severity of the exceeded threshold. It will be one of the following values: Unknown, Normal, Informational, Marginal, Warning, Minor, Major, Critical
- Affected agent's server name.
- Affected agent's server IP Address.
You can start network devices monitoring using free 30-day trial version of IPHost Network Monitor right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.