Compaq Server Appliance information
With the IPHost SNMP tool, you can monitor any SNMP objects of the CPQAPLI . You can select a variable to monitor using the built-in IPHost MIB browser that provides you with all variables, their current values and descriptions taken from the CPQAPLI .
OID list for CPQAPLI
- The Major Revision level of the MIB. A change in the major revision level represents a major change in the architecture of the MIB. A change in the major revision level may indicate a significant change in the information supported and/or the meaning of ...
- The Minor Revision level of the MIB. A change in the minor revision level may represent some minor additional support, no changes to any pre-existing information has occurred.
- The overall condition of the Appliance MIB. This object represents the overal status of the Compaq Appliance MIB management system represented by this MIB.
- The Agent's polling frequency. The frequency, in seconds, at which the Agent requests information from. A frequency of zero indicates that the Agent retrieves the information upon request of a management station, it does not poll at a specific interval. ...
- A unique identifier of the Compaq Appliance. This can be used by management consoles to allow specific logic which pertains to the particular appliance. For example, this might be used to provide custom graphics for a particular appliance. Each Compaq a ...
- The text description of this Compaq Appliance.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now. Witn IPHost SNMP monitor you can monitor network performance, audit network usage, detect network faults, or inappropriate access. The IPHost's SNMP monitor can communicate and interact with any SNMP-enabled device.