This MIB describes the traps and trap and trap variables used by CiscoWorks. Originally the CiscoWorks classic nmlogd process forwarded messages logged by applications and devices to NM platforms as traps. Now it is used by CiscoWorks Blue to send DLSw and APPN/SNASw traps to NM platforms.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCOWORKS-MIB
- Date in the format of 'MMM DD HH:MM:SS' when the message is logged. The time zone used is configured on CiscoWorks workstation.
- The source of the log message as follows. 'other' - The source of the log entry is a source other than ciscoworks application or Cisco device. 'ciscoworks' - Indicates the message is generated by CiscoWorks applications (e.g. nmpolld). 'device' - ...
- The name of the application that generates the log message If the message is generated by a device, this string will be empty.
- The text of the log message.
- Cisco Works Objects Group
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.