This MIB is used for configuring a port on an ATM switch module to be aware of feeder connection information.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-WAN-FEEDER-MIB
- This table contains the entries for the feeders. It is used for addition or deletion of feeders and to support LMI on the feeders. The information in these entries are advertised to LMI using a system dependent implementation when an entry is created/acti ...
- An entry in cwfFeederTable.
- This is an unique interface number of an ATM virtual interface. The value of this object is equal to the ifIndex of the ATM virtual interface interface identified by ifType atmVirtual(149).
- This is the name of the feeder. It contains a string of length zero, if the feeder name is not available.
- This is the LAN IP address of the feeder. This IP address is used for ethernet interface.
- This is the network IP address of the feeder. This IP address is used for ATM interface.
- This is the remote shelf number of the feeder module.
- This is the remote slot number of the feeder module.
- This is the remote physical port(line) number of the feeder module.
- This identifies the feeeder type. fdrNON(12) is applicable when cwfLMIType is xLMI(2). Other values are applicable for cwfLMIType = feeder(1). The possible values are: fdrIPX -- Feeder is an IPX node in a routing network fdrBPX -- Feeder is an ...
- This identifies the feeder model number.
- This provides the feeder LMI admin state configuration capabilities for the desired state of interface. The value of this object is ignored during row creation.
- This provides the operational state of the LMI connection.
- This identifies the feeder node alarm status. It provides the alarm status in hierarchical order where by if there are no feeder node alarms, it is signified by
. If minor alarms, with no major alarms, it is signified by . If the node has on ...
- This is used for adding or deleting a feeder entry. The row can be created by setting this object to 'createAndGo(4)'. The row can be deleted by setting this object to 'destroy(6)'. No other values are supported.
- This identifies the LMI type. It identifies the type of network to which the LMI port is connected to.
- The objects related to configuring a feeder.
- The objects related to configuring feeder and non-feeder(XLMI).
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.