The MIB Module for the management of Cisco Voice Applications. This MIB is designed to work in conjunction with the SYSAPPL-MIB to provide status monitoring, provisioning and notification.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-VOICE-APPS-MIB
- The table containing the list of installed Workflow applications provisioned on the media server. For instance, this table may contain an entry for each of the Auto Attendant(AA) or Integrated Contact Distribution(ICD) application installed on the Cisco W ...
- An entry (conceptual row) in the Workflow Installation Table, containing information associated with the Cisco Workflow Application. This entry is created when a workflow application is installed via the application Administration page.
- An arbitrary integer which uniquely identifies an Workflow Application.
- The name of the workflow application.
- The extension number or CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) route point associated with the workflow application. For instance, 5000 for extension 5000.
- The workflow application script name.
- The status of the workflow application. true(1): Workflow Application is enabled false(2): Workflow Application is disabled.
- To enable(1) or disable(2) generation of the following notifications: cvaModuleStart notification cvaModuleStop notification cvaModuleRunTimeFailure notification cvaProcessStart notification cvaProcessStop notification The default value is enable(1).
- The application alarm notification severity code. emergency: System unusable alert: Immediate response needed critical: Critical condition error: Error condition warning: ...
- The application module or subsystem name.
- A unique value for each of the process running on the host. Wherever possible, this should be the system's native, unique Identification number (process id).
- The application module name which causes the failure.
- The application module failure cause code. This is used by cvaModuleStop to indicate reason of module stop if known. other: Other unspecified failure cause gracefulShutDown: Module is gracefully shut down heartBeatStopped: Module heart beat st ...
- The application module failure message.
- The application module run-time failure cause code. other: Other or unspecified failure readAccessFailure: Read Access failure writeAccessFailure: Write Access failure createFailure: Resource Creation failure deleteFailure: ...
- A collection of objects which provide info about the application. It comprises of all the modules and servers associated with the application.
- A collection of notification objects which provide info about the application notification.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.