The MIB module for Third Party Copy(TPC): Third Party Copy derives its name from the fact that there are three entities involved in the process of copying data either for backup operations or restore operations.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-TPC-MIB
- A table listing the modules on which TPC functionality can be configured by the user. Each such module is identified by ctpcModuleId. The agent creates an entry in this table on detecting a module that can support TPC functionality. Similarly, it will rem ...
- A conceptual row in the ctpcModuleTable. Each row represents a TPC capable module.
- This object specifies the physical index of the module on which TPC can be configured by the user. This is same as the entPhysicalIndex of the module.
- A table listing all the VSANs for which TPC functionality has been configured by the user. The user configures TPC functionality on a per VSAN basis by specifying the module, identified by ctpcModuleId, on which to configure TPC and the VSAN number. An en ...
- An entry in the TPC VSAN table for each configured VSAN on this module.
- This object controls and reflects the status of rows in this table. When the agent successfully creates the entry, this object is set to 'active' by the agent. Deleting an entry from this table, unconfigures the TPC functionality on the module specified ...
- A list of all the TPC targets that are configured on this module and on this VSAN. There can be more than one TPC target in the same VSAN on a module. The number of TPC targets is implementation specific. Each TPC target has a unique node world-wide-name, ...
- An entry in the TPC target table for each TPC target in this VSAN on this module.
- The unique id number associated with the TPC target. This id number is unique within the vsan in which the TPC target is configured.
- The TPC target's node world-wide-name.
- The TPC target's port world-wide-name.
- The current state of the TPC target
- The total number of XCOPY commands processed by the TPC target since the module on which this target has been configured has been online
- The smallest amount of data in Kilobytes transferred by the TPC target in a single xcopy command since the module on which this target has been configured has been online.
- The largest amount of data in Kilobytes transferred by the TPC target in a single xcopy command since the module on which this target has been configured has been online.
- The average kilobytes per second throughput of the TPC target in processing the XCOPY commands.
- A collection of objects for displaying and configuring the TPC target.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.