This MIB module provides network management support for configuration and status information of devices supporting transparent bridging functions.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-TBRIDGE-DEV-IF-MIB
- This table provides configuration and information of the device interfaces supporting transparent bridging. This table has a sparse dependent relationship with the ifTable.
- Each entry provides MAC and IP address related configuration information of an interface.
- The default, factory-assigned MAC address of the interface. Guaranteed to be unique across all IEEE 802 devices.
- The MAC address to be used by the interface. If ctbrDefaultPhyAddress is used, this is '00:00:00:00:00:00'.
- The IP address type of the ctbrDefaultIpAddress object.
- The default IP address of the interface. If BOOTP or DHCP is enabled, this may be overridden by the BOOTP or DHCP server.
- The IP address type of the ctbrDefaultIpMask object.
- The default IP netmask of the interface. If BOOTP or DHCP is enabled, this may be overridden by the BOOTP or DHCP server.
- The IP address type of the ctbrIpAddress object.
- The IP address currently in use by the interface.
- The IP address type of the ctbrIpMask object.
- The IP netmask currently in use by the interface.
- Maximum length of the data portion of a packet for this particular interface. This is the maximum MAC Service Data Unit length, which is greater than or equal to ifMtu, depending on the configured MAC-level encapsulation.
- Information to support configuration of network interfaces.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.