Switch-side Cisco Group Management Protocol MIB for Layer 2 Switch devices.
IPHost Network Monitor offer an easy way of SNMP monitoring your Cisco Servers, Routers, Switches, Bridges, Firewalls, Repeaters.
OID list for CISCO-SWITCH-CGMP-MIB
- This variable allows user to enable or disable Cisco Group Management Protocol (CGMP).
- This variable allows user to enable or disable Cisco Group Management Protocol (CGMP) Fast Leave processing.
- Multicast routers that support CGMP will send CGMP join message to advertise themselves to switches within a network. A switch that receives a CGMP message will save the information and set a timer equal to this router hold time. When the router hold time ...
- List of Router entries present on the switch.
- Entry containing multicast router information for a particular router. These entries are created when a router sends a CGMP join for itself on a particular vlan. Entries may be removed when a router entry's sCgmpRouterHoldTime expires, or when explicitly ...
- An index value that uniquely identifies the vlan on which the router identified by this router entry is located. This value may be the same as used in the CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB and the CISCO-VTP-MIB for the same given vlan, if VTP is present and in us ...
- An 802 MAC Address in canonical format. This is the MAC address of the router itself.
- This object is used by a management station to delete the row entry in sCgmpRouterTable following the RowStatus textual convention. The managment station may remove this entry by setting destroy (6). Entries may not be created. Entries removed may reappea ...
- Switch-side Cisco Group Management Protocol.
Download IPHost Network Monitor (500 monitors for 30 days, 50 monitors free forever) to start monitoring network devices right now.